New Garage Door Installation Services – Shorewood Hills, WI
One of the first things your house guests will notice is your garage door setup. Whether they’re visiting for the first time or coming over again for a backyard barbecue, your garage door will stand out. Of course, it’s important to maintain the structure of the door (the opener, the springs, etc.), but what about aesthetics?
Choosing a new garage door from Madison Local Garage Door Pros ensures that the value of your home will increase and it will look stunning in the process. Our workers provide a quality installation which will last for years to come!
Check Out Our Garage Door Collections
Garage Door Installation Materials
We understand how important it is to make your garage door not only functional but unique to your tastes. This is why we provide multiple options for the type of garage door being installed. Simply consult our workers in person or over the phone to select what you find best.
Wood- A wooden garage door says quite a bit by itself. It provides a sense of elegance while remaining natural. Mahogany, hemlock, cedar, and custom stains available to all of our clients add a bit of class without trying too hard to stand out. If appearance is the precedent, our wooden garage doors are the ideal option for you.
Steel- Maybe you prefer functionality over fashion. At Madison Local Garage Door Pros, we provide steel doors of the highest quality. They are insulated to decrease your electricity bills when it comes time to keep out the elements. Our steel garage doors also add security from potential intruders. Their sturdy construction keeps you and your possessions safe and sound. They also come in various color options to meet your exact preferences and remain low-maintenance for the entirety of their operation.
Carriage- For those who prefer a more archaic appearance (and the esteem that comes with it), consider our carriage garage doors. It functions identical to an overhead garage door but bears the look of the countryside, old-fashioned carriage stable. You can’t go wrong with the classics.
The Installation Process
It is no easy feat to properly install a garage door. Although it is possible to do yourself, the professionals at Madison Local Garage Door Pros guarantee a proper installation that will endure for years to come. In case you’re wondering how we do it, here it is:
- Placing Tracks: Our professionals first measure out the dimensions of your garage. The type of door being installed is taken into consideration, of course. Tracks for the door are then securely installed along the walls.
- Installing the Door: With the tracks in place, it is time to install the door itself. Each panel is put in place with durable hinges and screws according to the material used. A new door is built on-site to remain certain that there are a proper fit and efficient operations.
- Maintenance: After the door is installed, it is always important to maintain it. Madison Local Garage Door Pros are available 24/7 for on-site garage door maintenance. We will balance, tune, and lube the door for efficient functioning. Think ahead and keep that door functioning at its optimal level with us.
For more information about DIY installation, check out how to install a garage door.
Where Do We Perform Garage Door Installations?
Our service area includes Shorewood Hills WI and surrounding areas including, Sun Prairie WI, Middleton WI, Fitchburg WI, Cottage Grove WI, Waunakee WI, McFarland WI, Verona WI, Stoughton WI, Cross Plains WI, Oregon WI, DeForest WI, and more.
Why Choose Madison Local Garage Door Pros for Installation Solutions?
- Top Quality Garage Doors
- 24/7 Services
- Experts In Garage Door Installations & Repairs
- Excellent Customer Service
- Warranty Included (Extended Warranty Available)
Call us Today to Book Your Garage Door Installation! (608) 515-1449 or contact us online.