Garage Door Opener Repair, Installation & Replacement Services in Madison, WI
Madison Local Garage Door Pros provides garage door repair, installation and replacement services throughout the Madison, Wisconsin area, — including Verona, Sun Prairie, Middleton, Fitchburg and more.
If you need to replace or repair your garage door opener , give us a call today!
$30 Off All New Openers W/Coupon! – Request an Estimate!
Present this coupon offer and receive $30 off your garage door opener. with Madison Local Garage Door Pros! Request an estimate today.
Reasons Why Your Garage Door Opener May Stop Working
There are many reasons why garage door openers may break down, including the colder weather in Madison, WI.
It can be frustrating when a garage door opener won’t open all the way, or at all, on a busy day. Thankfully, this doesn’t have to continue. Here are some common reasons that may be preventing your garage door from opening or closing all the way:
- Cold weather: Sometimes garage doors won’t close all the way in cold weather. Colder seasons may cause grease to coagulate, metal to contract, and springs to become brittle or even snap, causing your garage door to not open all the way.
- Out-of-adjustment: The limit settings could be off, causing the garage door to reverse and not close all the way.
- Cables have snapped: The cables can snap and cause nearby damage if a torsion spring breaks.
- Sensors have gone bad: This could happen from water leaking onto the wires connected to the sensor, an object could be blocking the sensors, or the sensitivity settings may need adjusting.
- Remote control issues: The antenna on the motor may be damaged or blocked, the remote may need a battery change, or the remote may be out of range or in need of reprogramming.
- Rusty rollers: These can cause your garage to not open or close all the way.
- Opener installation: Due to an oversight in the original garage door opener installation, some door opener features may not function properly.
Opener Repairs That We Typically Perform
We’re happy to be the greater Madison area’s go-to providers for garage door and garage door opener repairs of all kinds. Our services include:
- Replacing and adjusting sensors
- Adjusting limits and forces
- Programming and reprogramming new remotes
- Programming and reprogramming wireless keypads
If you would like to install an opener by yourself, check out this garage door opener installation tutorial.
Why Choose Madison Local Garage Door Pros for Opener Installations and Repairs?
- Quality products
- 24/7 services
- Experts in garage door repair and installation
- Top-notch customer service
- Extended warranty
For a service estimate, give us a call today at (608) 515-1449 or request service for your garage door online.